- Made using less water than conventional denim wash techniques
- Soft colored denim has excellent stretch and recovery
- Consistent, flattering fit across all jeans styles
- Mid Rise: Sits slightly below the waist
- Straight leg is not too wide, not too narrow
- Contour waist doesn’t gap in the back
- Close-fitting, with clean lines through hip and thigh
- Garment dyeing creates subtle, dimensional color
- Pre-hemmed inseams: 28″, 30″
- 91% cotton/8% polyester/1% spandex. Machine wash. Imported
- Note: Because of the saturated color of these jeans, some dye transfer to other items may occur. We recommend washing these jeans separately before wearing.
Meet your favorite jeans.450 million? It’s the number of jeans sold in the US every year. And these are the mid-rise, straight leg jeans you’ll love. (That is to say, universally flattering.) Imagine a denim fabric that stretches and bounces back beautifully. A denim that takes color beautifully – and a garment dye process that creates subtle shifts in the color. Mark it: this is a rare case where “if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is” doesn’t apply. And your 1 in 450 million is found. And they’re made using less water than conventional denim wash techniques, too.