- Soft colored denim has excellent stretch and recovery
- Consistent, flattering fit across all jeans styles
- Mid Rise: Sits slightly below the waist
- Contour waist doesn’t gap in the back
- Close-fitting, with clean lines through hip and thigh
- Straight leg is not too wide, not too narrow
- Garment dyeing creates subtle, dimensional color
- Pre-hemmed inseams: Regular 30”, 32”; Petite 26”, 28”; Tall 34”, 36”
- 71% cotton/27% rayon/2% spandex. Machine wash. Imported
- Do not launder with bleach, including non-chlorine bleach
- Do not use stain removers containing bleach or non-chlorine bleach
- Note: Because of the saturated color of these jeans, some dye transfer to other items may occur. We recommend washing these jeans separately before wearing.
Meet your 1 in 450 million.450 million? It’s the number of jeans sold in the US every year. And these are the straight leg jeans you’ll love. In fact, imagine trying on any style of Lands’ End jeans – and having them fit exactly the same. (That is to say, universally flattering.) Imagine a denim fabric that stretches and bounces back beautifully. A denim that takes color beautifully – and a garment dye process that creates subtle shifts in the color. Mark it: this is a rare case where “if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is” doesn’t apply. And your 1 in 450 million is found.